Croatian Oracle User Group is a non-profit organisation.
We are supporting the Oracle user community in Croatia with more than 140 members, major Croatian companies covering almost all bussiness area on the Croatian market.
Our main activity is organisation of the Annual User Conference in October, which is the biggest Oracle event in Croatia. This year event will be held from October 16th-20th 2012 in Rovinj, Hotel Istra, Red Island.
The Association was founded on 5th June 1995.
User group is managed by the Assembly, the Steering Committee. supervisory board and the Court of Honor.
Croatian Oracle user group has the aim:
- sharing knowledge and experiences on implementation of Oracle technology and applications,
- improvement of mutual relations and informing the end users as well as the relationship of partners who use Oracle technology and applications,
- improving relationships between customers and ORACLE Corporation,
- improvement of organization of computer professionals and
- relationship between the participants of computer activities in the country and abroad.
Thw user group tends to link and improve work of legal and private entities, i.e. the work of all those who find their own professional interest or realize their objectives and ambitions in information field.