1. PAYMENT OPTIONS
The best ways for a safe and fast payment are payments by credit card. When you're paying by bank transfer, all additional bank fees and rates exchange should be paid by the customer (the amount varies from bank to bank).
- We provide these purchase options:
- Credit cards (MasterCard®, Visa, American Express®, Maestro®) via SECURE T-Com Pay Way service
- IBAN / International Bank Transfer
2. SECURE CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
- Products can be purchased by credit card. You can choose from four credit cards: American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Maestro and shop with the maximum level of data protection.
- T-Com Pay Way applies the most modern standards of data protection - Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol with 128-bit encryption of data and the MD5 algorithm. ISO 8583 protocol ensures that the data exchange between T-Com System and the authorization centres of credit card companies is done in a private network that is protected from unauthorized access by double-layer firewall.
- Salsa Adria Productions company can not be held responsible for the misuse of data which can not be determined to have arisen as a result of technical security vulnerabilities of its Web stores or omission by Salsa Adria Productions employees. When all data are received, you will receive notification that your order has been received, both on-screen as well as through electronic mail (email).
3. PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER
- When you choose to pay by bank transfer, in the moment of making an order you will receive and order confirmation on you email address. Payment confirmation you will receive in the next few days, after the bank transfer has been executed and we receive the money.
4. CURRENCY CONVERSION INFORMATION (FOREIGN PAYMENTS BY CREDIT CARD)
- All payments starting from Jan 1st 2023 are in euros (€). When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site. Starting from Jan 1st 2023, Croatia official currency is euro (€) thus all prices will be shown and charged in euros (€).